How more and more people are discovering the benefits of Subconscious Navigation for the Instinct Field.



So, a while ago, I guess nearly a year ago I started on one of those processes of exploration of the mind’s abilities. Meditation was on those things that was really popular in the west that loas of people went off and did every day, but for me it just wasn't what I was looking for.

I'd been fascinated by Hypnosis for a while and over the years I’d read most of the books out there and got to learn and practice the techniques. I have one of those creative minds and I love abstraction. So, of me the next steps were about looking for the missing pieces the ones that pulled everything together. You know in some sort of unified way.

Then as I explore and tested the mind more and more concept and test appeared more and more. So, I read I researched and developed what worked. those missing pieces that I wanted to put together. Well things did stop with Hypnosis. As I began exploring, I realised that there was a lot more. In fact, I ended up developing an entire wellness framework, completely different in anything else out there.

So much so that there are still many books and training being released on different topics.

Anyhow I discovered that by doing Subconscious Navigation through a person’s instinct they could activate their own instinct field and start returning to their instinctive abilities outside of the constructed world using Hypnotic practices breathwork and somatic techniques. Using astrology and being connected.

Subconscious navigation for the instinct field is growing constantly as its words with clearing a person’s subconscious emotions. Every single Book in the Instinct field series at For Daily Living integrates and overlaps so that a person can grow on their wellness journey.

If a person wants to meditate better, then by clearing their emotions they can do. If a person wants to change their reality of every single day, they can do by creating new balanced viewpoints rather than taking their emotions for an exercise in every conversation. A person can drive their day their way.

There's some great thing something out in the future and Subconscious navigation is a great foundation and as it uses hypnotic techniques. It also shows how to process emotions when in trance. Something a lot of hypnotists don’t do through this practice as they only know how to use the current models.

Instinct field uses a person’s instincts to guide them through a set procedure with other instinct field techniques which will only grow on the market as the penny drops for people.

So now the ball is rolling, and subconscious navigation is all about what to do when in trance. That’s the key to successful Hypnosis and it’s why this book keeps hitting Number one in the Amazon UK Charts for Hypnosis and Self-Hypnosis.

The interesting thing is that there are more and more worldwide customers buying this title and seeing results then buying the next title and seeing results.

Start your wellness journey today and find out more at www.fordailyliving.com more than just wellness. 





 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hypnotheapist

Free Hypnotherapy training coupon

The Future of Hypnotherapy: Natural Emotional Processing (NEP) and Advanced Practitioner Training